Wednesday, March 2, 2016

MARCH MEMORIES

Prescott's Un-Birthday Celebration at preschool!
Pet snake at preschool.
This cute boy had his kindergarten orientation. I sat next to my friend Kim who ironically 5 years ago I didn't know her when I sat next to her for Paislee's kindergarten orientation. I KNOW I'm right where I am supposed to be in my life with my kiddos, house, school, ward and neighborhood!

Another Little Miracles project in the books! 

Fun at school with mom at STEM.
Setting the Leprechaun trap...
Silly Leprechaun played a joke on us again.
Because of the feelings between the Bawden's and Huntsman's, mommy decided to stay home from your St. George competition. It is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do but I didn't want you to feel the tension.
Lyrical- Stand by me
Pais & Ais
Team Fusion
Jazz: Queen Bee
Waited ALL day for this call from this sweetheart. So proud of her and her dance team.Thank goodness for my dance mom's who keep me updated with calls, texts, pictures and videos. Love those ladies! #bestrongandkeepsmiling
Grief comes in waves and today I felt like I was drowning. I miss Chaddy everyday but today has been especially rough. When I got this email tonight it was just what I needed. I know my prayers are heard and I am anxious to see my brother again someday.

Spring preschool party.
Fun with Emma in town.
Cousins + Pie Face + glow in the dark egg hunt= Spring Break Fun
Sometimes burrito nights are tough.
This was your first Easter egg dive and you both loved it!
Planting jelly beans.
Easter and family makes for a pretty dang good day!

Easter at Grandpa & Grandma Huntsman's
The women who I love and admire for their strength and grace did not get that way because shirt worked out. They got that way because shirt went wrong, and they handled it. They handled it in a thousand different ways on a thousand different days, but they handled it. Those women are my superheroes.


















No comments: