Monday, April 11, 2016

ALL IN APRIL

I have been praying for some guidance the last several weeks and I found my answers the past two days listening to conference. Then to add to my conference tears my sweet parents surprised me with a Still With You statue for the one year mark. I can't believe it has almost been a year since we lost Chaddy. Time has NOT made the hurt go away like people told me. All time has done is helped me learn to deal and cope with the pain. When you love someone so much I don't think any amount of time makes that void and hurt go away. I know Chaddy is close just like in this statue and I truly believe he is helping me from the other side. I know he is the one who has put things in front of me so I would know the truth and have the strength to do what I needed to. Sometimes we ignore the spirit as it taps us on the shoulder for years but a good punch to the face is what I needed from Chaddy because he knew that couldn't be ignored. #bestrongandkeepsmiling #familiesareforever
This picture says a thousand words. The pain, heartache, strength, faith and courage you need when you have to bury someone you love. Loosing Chaddy has been the hardest test I've ever had in my entire life but it has also been the most humbling. The moment someone you love is gone is the moment your faith is tested. You now must find comfort in what you know and believe. And I know and believe I will see my brother again. I know and believe he is in a place where he can grow and progress because he couldn't down here anymore. I know and believe he left me Leslie because a piece of him will always be with her. Sister you are the strongest person I've ever known! I know Chaddy wants us to remember the good times and happy memories we had with him. So here's to you Chaddy, one year down but one year closer to forever! Love you brother, always have, always will!
Ladies night at the Jazz game 4-8-17 we made it on the jumbo tron for a VERY long time #shakeitoff
Pais didn't have two matching bows in this color for her hairstyle today, so she went to school without any bows. I know totally crazy! Well, her darling teacher couldn't take seeing no bows in Paislee's hair so she made some out of paper. This is just another of many reasons why I love her teacher.#paperbows
Choosing my battles!
I not only get to teach my Prescott this year in preschool but I also get to teach my cousins cute kiddos. I have LOVED teaching and having the 3 boys in my class and visitors day was a truly a family affair! #myfamily
For the past 13 years I've been on the no prayer list (because I didn't dare to say it) at church. The thought of saying a prayer in public gave me the worst anxiety ever. But today I FINALLY said the opening prayer in sacrament meeting. It was something I can now cross off of my ARP. It's time for me to move on with my life and heal by continuing with my ARP because there are much better days ahead! #AmandaRecoveryPlan
10 years ago this girl made me a mom which has been the greatest blessing in my life! This blue eyed sassy pants still loves gum, dolphins, tumbling, school and dance. She adores her little brother and she is one of my best friends! I love your face sweet girl. Happy Birthday and BOO to double digits!
 
Birthday morning and Birthday presents!
Birthday hat and birthday breakfast!
Birthday outfit!
Chic-Fil-A for the birthday table!

Gifts from Grandpa & Grandma Huntsman!
Another successful birthday party in the books. Love this little girl more than she will ever know! #grins&Fins
Activity Days girls teaching the song in primary.
Prescott paid attention to sissy.
I spoke in sacrament meeting today 4-23-17 and shared my journey about the trials I have gone through this past year. I used this quote in my talk today, it is one of my all time favorites. 
Linda Reeves 2015 conference talk:
"I do not know why we have the many trials that we have, but it is my personal feeling that the reward is so great, so eternal and everlasting, so joyful and beyond our understanding that in that day of reward, we may feel to say to our merciful, loving Father, “Was that all that was required?”
The person I was a year ago is not the person I will remain from enduring these trials. I like to think of that as both a challenge and a gift! #bestrongandkeepsmiling
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
Albert Einstein
My new favorite baseball team for the season is the A's with this cute little stink! 
So Prescott's coach who is a dear friend Tyler Payne and his sweet wife T'Ann surprised me and had CH #12 put on Prescott's sleeve because the jersey's didn't go up to #12 on the back. Seriously, I have so many good, kind, loving and thoughtful people in my life. How did I get so lucky!#blessed
 
 








No comments: