Wednesday, May 18, 2016

MADNESS IN MAY

Tonight helped me realize that I need to change my perspective. Divorce quickly changes family and friends that were once a huge part of your life. It hurts more than I ever thought to lose people I love and not by my choice. This actually has been one of the hardest parts of my divorce for me to endure. Then my sweet friend at preschool brought me a basket of sunshine and tonight I came home and the cute Young Women and their leaders in my ward had done a service project for me. That's when it hit me and I realized I'm looking at this all wrong. I have a wonderful tribe of family, neighbors, ward members and friends in my life and I'm so grateful for every last one of them. I need to focus and remember the people who are still in my life and rallying around me because they are all pretty amazing and I'm so very lucky. #bestrongandkeepsmiling #loveyourtribe
Pet whale day at preschool 5-4-16
Fusion Cheer Tryouts 5-5-16
Love this beautiful dancer, love her cute team, love her aunts/coaches and LOVE my dance mom's. Today's last dance competition was bitter sweet.#dancefamily
To whoever left this Mother's Day gift and the most thoughtful and sweet card on my porch THANK YOU! The kids and I have come up with a very long list of who it could be. Which the list of people in our lives that could have done this is a blessing itself. The jewelry is absolutely beautiful but the card, oh my heck the card and what you wrote had me in tears. I know I keep saying this but I don't know what I did to deserve so many wonderful people in my life. #thankyou #blessedmom #bestrongandkeepsmiling
This mom of mine is truly my best friend and my rock. She would do anything for her kids and always has. I've watched her unwavering faith and strength during trial after trial that no mother should ever have to endure. She puts a brave face on and continues to press forward to take care of her family. She is everything in a mom that I hope I can be for kids. Love you mama!
Prescott FINALLY rode his bike without training wheels today. I have been working on this for quite some time with him. #mystink #lifeisgood
Prescott got his first hit off coach pitch in his game tonight. You could hear the loud screams from his proud and excited mama across the enrite field because they told the whole story about how hard we have been working at the park so he could finally hit that ball. Way to go Prescott! We have some work to do but that was the best 1st hit I've ever seen! #mystink #lifeisgood
Another ARP goal done and done! Red Rock was the hardest, hottest and most rewarding thing I've done for myself in long time. LOVED every minute of it and my cute amazing team. #RedRock #runhappy#bestrongandkeepsmiling #ARPGoal
Just petting a mountain lion before Red Rock, no biggie! #runhappy #ARP
Ironically May 16th now marks a new anniversary for me. Happy 1 year anniversary today to me and my kiddos. We have lived in our house and have done it on our own for an entire year now. I remember a year ago today thinking I would never recover from the mess. But today I smile! 1 year now on my own and I'm truly proud of the person I've fought so hard to become. 
Our journey at Sunshine Square Preschool has come to an end. I wasn't ready for this chapter of my life to come to a close but a new chapter has opened and is waiting. My last preschool graduation had me in tears because I have LOVED every minute of teaching preschool. I will cherish all my wonderful memories with my kiddos and sweet teacher friends. My little stink did amazing at his graduation and sung his little heart out. I was proud of my (all) my little graduate(s)!
Activity Days Recognition Night 5-18-16
Making Homemade Jam 5-20-16
AngryBird Movie 5-20-16
Planting Flowers & Garden 5-21-16
Last Day at Sunshine Square 5-23-16
Night of the Arts at Midas Creek 5-23-16
Jackpot Candle 5-25-16
Dance Pictures 2016

Queen Bee Jazz
Stand by Me Lyrical
Hip Hop
Tumbling & Dance Recital 5-25-16
A chapter of our lives is coming to an end and a new chapter has started. After 8 years dancing with Dance Force, Paislee is trading her dance shoes in for cheer shoes (which I learned need to weigh 4.6 ounces). Our dance experience has been fabulous and Paislee has grown and learned so much. She is an absolutely beautiful dancer because of her amazing aunts and coaches. We will miss our dance family dearly but they will always be our lifelong friends. Thank you Dance Force family we love you all and we'll miss you more than you will ever know! But our chapter with Fusion All-Stars has begun and we are ready and excited for our new journey in competition cheer! #cheermom #flash #hotshots
Huntsman Family Pictures 2016
Grandkids
Boys
Girls
Dad, Mom & Kids
Siblings
Kelly's Family
Chaddy's Family
My Little Family
My Kiddos
My Peanut
My Stink
Kyle's Family
Memorial Weekend 2016
Swimming, yummy food, baseball games, golfing, shopping, hiking, frog hunting and frog races with 41 family members is the only way to spend Memorial weekened! #meandmykiddos #lovemyfamily
I finally saw your headstone in person today Chaddy and it's beautiful! Love you brother and I think about you all the time.
St. George Bound...The simple joys in life: family and sun! Day #1

Day #2

Day #3
Day #4
Swimming, yummy food, baseball games, golfing, shopping, hiking, frog hunting and frog races with 41 family members is the only way to spend Memorial weekened! #meandmykiddos #lovemyfamily



































No comments: