Thursday, February 4, 2016

FEBRUARY FUN

Go UTES!!!
I love that they love to have sleepovers!
Superbowl party for Uncle Kelly's Bronco's
Look who got Super Singer at preschool!
Harlem Globetrotters
Look who wrote his first and last name.
Pet rock
February Fun at preschool!
Love notes from Cupid
It is days like today when I realize more than ever how lucky I am to have the family and friends that I do in my life. One day at a time, one step at a time but all with the support of people who love me! #bestrongandkeepsmiling
Love Day with my loves!
Movie Night: Finest Hours
Mom's helper at school.
Off track sewing project with Diane.
Had the best time with some of my favorite people who I can't wait to spend forever with!
Nothing is more comforting than knowing families are forever and I WILL see Chaddy again.
 
Little Miracle for Faux!
Prescott's first time saying the scripture in Primary.
















No comments: