Monday, November 30, 2015

NOVEMBER FUN

Prescott loved Tom Tom Turkey run away so you don't get eaten on Thanksgiving Day!
It's in the bag activity days night.
Christmas came early for Paislee! Our amazing next door neighbors surprised her with her very OWN sewing machine to start her off track sewing lessons on. Diane even cut out vinyl to decorate the sewing machine to make it special for Paislee and they gave Prescott $20 to go and buy a toy so he didn't feel left out. Not sure how my kiddos lucked out and inherited another set of grandparents but we are keeping them.
I have seen in the past 7 months the people who truly love me and care about what I've been through. I'm still not sure how I got so lucky to deserve so many wonderful people in my life. Turning 35 is a big year for me. It's my new fresh start and I couldn't be more excited and doing another Little Miracles project is the perfect way to celebrate!
Went out for a fun night on the town with my friends.
Dinner with my family!
The Change for Change was a success in so many ways. I feel so blessed to be part of my Little Miracles family. They each make me strive to be a better person in every aspect of my life. The LM family is filled with amazing people with hearts of gold. They are the kind of examples I want my kiddos to look up to. We were able to deliver 5 Thanksgiving baskets and I can't think of a better way to start off the holidays. These are the experiences that I want my kiddos to remember!
Paislee was off track and was able to come help me teach preschool the whole month of November which means she was able to come to the preschool feast.
This year can be described in one sentence... it didn't go as planned and that's okay. But on Thanksgiving I was surrounded by family and friends who have shown me we can get through anything together. Through difficult trials I have learned my testimony is stronger than I thought and I now a deep love and appreciation for temple work. Life is hard but having no one to help you through it would be harder!

The moment in your life you realize you're tired and want to go to bed and not finish putting up Christmas and it's okay... that's when you know you're finally back to a good place in your life! I've missed you Amanda Huntsman you've been gone awhile.
Christmas pj's and pillow cases tradition with Grandma and Grandpa Huntsman
The Aime Christmas party is the first Christmas party and always helps us with getting the holidays started.







No comments: