Thursday, September 24, 2015

SEPTEMBER MEMORIES

Preschool Orientation
4 year old preschool really? But the best part is he's in my class. It's going to be an awesome year. I love this preschool boy of mine!
The school hero brought sausage for breakfast and the backpack hero left a fun sticker book in his Cars backpack.
Not only do I get to teach my Prescott this year, my two cousins also trusted their boys in my class this year as well. I have 8 boys and only 2 girls in my class this year, this should be interesting but I couldn't be more excited to teach these 3 sweet boys!
Fun at preschool
Bb Week fun with the barrel & blowing bubbles
Cc Week fun with shaving cream
Labor Day BBQ and garden snake entertainment!
Prescott did amazing with his speaking part in his 1st primary program and they both sang their little hearts out. The primary program is my favorite sacrament meeting of the entire year. The sweet spirit kids can bring into a room by singing is absolutely wonderful!
I was on the fun run committee again this year and as always it is a ton of work but so rewarding. We earned $28,500 this year which is even more than last year. Which last year broke the all time record of most fun run money earned. So we were so excited that we were able to break our record we set just last year this year!
Prescott played fall soccer and did so much better kicking the ball and understanding what he was doing on the field. I love being a soccer mom to this crazy Dragon. Way to go buddy you rocked the one-deuce, Uncle Chaddy would be proud!








No comments: