Wednesday, November 28, 2018

JULY JOURNEY'S

Last day of 4th grade and at Midas Creek for our family. It has been a great ride but we are excited for our next chapter to begin!
Gardening fun!
Another amazing 4th in the books!
Someone has a little cheer fever!
Sushi as part of the ARP not making me happy!
Donut Falls hike with my favorite littles!
Feeding the squirrels!
Ensign Pike hike with these 3 crazy kiddos.
Free Slurpee day on 7/11
Swimming with cousins.
Daybreak park water fun.
Parade with Copper Creek ward.
BTS Dinner for 5th grade.
Cherry Hills tradition for July 24th with my family.
Swimming lessons for stinky boy.
What's better than swimming lessons? Swimming lessons with all your cousins.
School traditions. 5th grade here she comes.
The first day at our new school was absolutely fabulous. I made the right decision bringing my kiddos with me. We love Daybreak and we survived today without puking or tears!
5th grade teacher is: Mrs. Wahlin 
Smart cookie for my smart cookie!
This is what our Saturday looked like with our Little Miracles family. Doesn't get better than this. #serveconnectinspire

No comments: