Friday, December 25, 2015

DECEMBER DOINGS

Gardner Village Elves with the kiddos!
Kissing Contest!
Another fun filled amazing girls weekend shopping trip tradition and staying at Little America in the books. And yes we rented a 16 seat van this year so we could even ride together. LOVE this family of mine!
Someone shared a special Germany tradition with our little family!
4th Grade Symphony
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer at preschool!
Little Miracles Sub for Santa!
We don't do gingerbread houses in our house... we do gingerbread ninjas!
Nothing can lift my spirit faster than doing a Little Miracles project. I can't even put into words what serving with this group of people has done for my soul. Little Miracles project #8. Bows for Baylee!
Chaddy's Christmas wreath
We went and saw the temple lights and there is something very magical about them turning on while you are standing on the grounds. It was absolutely breathtaking and something we have never experienced before.
The way Paislee took care of Prescott when they had to make the journey back up the hill was the sweetest thing EVER!
Love these girls so much! The best kind of friends are the ones that pick up right where we left off. 
 
Paislee and Prescott had their Christmas Show. They both performed at the tumbling show and then Paislee did her jazz and hip hop dance at the dance show!
They both got to see Santa. Paislee is getting old enough that she thinks she is too cool for Santa's lap. Crazy girl, you are never too old for Santa's lap.
Prescott did a Christmas program and Christmas party all in the same day.
 I love being part of these special memories!
We had the most amazing Christmas program at church, our ward is so talented! I am so grateful for the sweet spirit that was felt and to be able to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas with my kiddos!
Letters to Santa delivered by Mr. Peeps. 
And... they both made it on the nice list! I am almost positive that Prescott barely made that list.
Christmas Eve 2015
 
 
 
Christmas 2015

I have now made it through the major holidays and I am still standing. Christmas was harder than I expected for so many reasons. Lots of tears both happy and sad but I was with the people I love and who love me and we did it, I did it!

 Fat Cats 12-29-15
Saying this year has been hard would be a complete understatement. There were days this year I could physically feel my heart breaking. But through the hurt, pain, doubt, fear, betrayal, tears, sleepless nights and broken heart I have found myself! 2015 you gave trials I never thought I could handle. But I'm stronger than I thought because it was the only choice I had. I'm ready 2016 because it can only go up from here!


















No comments: